One Web-Based solution and Single Benefits Management Platform to meet all your HR needs
BPA provides a customizable HR platform that effectively streamlines the employee benefits administration process.
- Customization: Using our diverse design and branding, our human resources technology is capable of giving a look and feel unique to your organization.
- Anytime, Anywhere: Access to our self-service platform for open enrollment, life events, new hires, and status changes through our cloud-based technology.
In the ever-changing world of healthcare reform, BPA is your ACA compliance solution. Our seamless platform allows companies to perform continual eligibility tracking and compliance management.
- Uncomplicated Compliance: From tracking eligibility of employees to an upload of the monthly census files, our secure web-based platform helps HR avoid costly fines and also generates all required ACA tax forms.
- Expert, Personal Assistance: Our dedicated account managers assist in uploading data, troubleshooting all system configurations, offering training, and provide continual ongoing support.
Detailed data that speaks for itself so you can make the right choice. BPA analyzes your business’ data to create diverse benefit care plans for your employees.
- Track Enrollment: Our platform’s reporting features allow your organization to monitor employees’ status in the enrollment process. With many test reports available – such as Enrollment Summaries and Employee Census – our platform is able to recognize your organization’s enrollment trends, which can help make the process more efficient.
BPA provides onsite benefit counselors, call center, or self-service options to educate and walk employees through the enrollment process. We complete electronic enrollment, paper enrollment, and/or assist with any other HR needs.
Benefits Call Center
Our state-of-the-art benefits call center can assist clients as an extension of HR. Our bilingual representatives assist employees in benefit enrollment, benefit administration, and other customer service needs. The benefits call center is available to our clients year round with campaigns customized to each individual client.
BPA can act as your third party administer (TPA) and assist with premium reconciliation, audits, and HR outsourcing.
WOTC is a tax credit program designed to give employers back money for hiring target groups. BPA will facilitate this process for you by disseminating all the information needed, submitting it to the state of which you operate in, and passing that information back to ensure you are receiving all eligible tax credits.
Who we work with
*and many other employer and benefit consulting groups
Get Started Today
Contact us today to see how we can start helping you tomorrow!