Position Type: Full Time
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Certified Benefit Counselors. The successful candidate will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary. Our Certified Benefit Counselors are often the first point of contact for customers, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to help guide employees through their benefit experience.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Track record of over-achieving a positive customer experience.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Minimum of 2 years of employee benefit experience.
- Bilingual a plus.